The UAB has opened a new call for PhD positions. Five of these positions are linked to research groups in the Computer Vision Center. The period for presenting applications is from May, 22th to June, 5th, 2014.
Candidates must accredit that they hold a university qualification, EHEA university qualification of at least 300 ECTS credits, or a university-awarded Master degree or equivalent, or be able to accredit this at the time of signing the contract. Candidates cannot already hold a doctoral degree. The forecast date of incorporation is October, 1st 2014
The duration of each position is of 3 years (36 months). The total annual amount of the grant is €14.391,63 gross, payable in 12 monthly installments that include the pro-rated bonus payments. Grants additionally include the cost of public registration fees for official doctorate programs and supervision of the thesis.
More information can be found at the UAB website following this link:
All the positions linked to research groups in the CVC are within the Computer Science department. The profiles and contact persons of each of these positions are:
1. Computer Vision – Computational Modeling of Visual Perception (contact: Alejandro Párraga, email@example.com)
2.Computer Vision – Reading Systems (contact: Dimos Karatzas, firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Computer Vision – Color in context (contact: Robert Benavente, email@example.com)
4. Computer Vision – Computational Neuroscience, Visual Perception and Non-linear Dynamical Systems (contact: Xavier Otazu, firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Computer Graphics and Vision – 3D image reconstruction for medical image analysis (contact: Enric Martí, Enric.Marti@uab.cat)
Interested candidates must send an e-mail to: email@example.com with an expression of interest specifying for which profiles they are interested in, and attaching the following documentation:
- A copy of the DNI or passport
- A certificate of the academic record
- A copy of the official certificate of the university degree