The magazine Interempresas in its issue of May, focused on computer vision, has published an article entitled “Vision OK II Software: computer vision in the industrial sector,” written by the Computer Vision Center (CVC).
The software Vision Ok II is a very complex tool that has been designed and developed by the CVC in order to improve and facilitate quality control by the industry using computer vision.
This tool is flexible enough to adapt to different uses and sectors.
To learn more about the benefits and applications of Vision II OK we invite you to read the entire article.
- About Us
- Research Groups
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Color In Context (CIC)
- Document Analysis (DAG)
- Human Pose Recovery and Behavior Analysis (HuPBA)
- Image Sequence Evaluation (ISE)
- Interactive and Augmented Modelling (IAM)
- Learning and Machine Perception Team (LAMP)
- Machine Vision (MV)
- Medical Imaging (MiLab)
- MultiSpectral Image Analysis and Understanding (MSIAU)
- Neurocomputation and Biological Vision Team (NeuroBiT)
- Object Recognition (OR)
- Tech Transfer
- Job Offers