The Computer Vision Center (CVC) is a public research center established in 1995 by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and the Generalitat de Catalunya (CERCA network centers). The CVC is an established center with a staff of over 100 researchers and technicians. It is an international reference in the field of computer vision and has an intensive activity in knowledge transfer. The CVC wishes to add to its staff:
MANAGER IN KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
The objective of the Knowledge and Technology Transfer Unit of the CVC is to value the knowledge generated by the center, acting as an interface between the industry and corporations, assisting the flow of technology, knowledge and talent.
- Manage the Knowledge and Technology Transfer Unit of the CVC.
- Be familiar and manage the scientific offer, as well as the intellectual property of the center.
- Identify sectors, target markets and their needs.
- Design and execute the commercial and marketing plan in accordance with the strategic plan of the center.
- Visit companies and technological centers, as well as to facilitate their access the center and contacting them with our researchers.
- Promote applied research in order to generate new products and services in which the researchers of the center and companies participate.
- Prepare and manage transfer contracts and patents with the help of specialized external agents.
- Establish strategic alliances with companies, or the private sector in general, and other agents that aim to value the knowledge generated by our researchers.
- Manage the application of grants and other funds related to technology value in general, as well as to provide assistance to our researchers and associated companies in the preparation of public and private proposals (TECNIO, CDTI, etc.).
- Represent the CVC in company associations, clusters, conferences, TECNIO or PRUAB network activities, etc.
- Promote entrepreneurship programs and actions, as well as to interact with our spin-off companies.
- Report to the director.
- Have postgraduate studies (master or PhD in computer vision or similar) and at least 3 years of professional experience preferably in tasks related to innovation and commercial management, as well as public-private technology transfer actions.
- Knowledge in business administration and innovation management will be taken into consideration.
- Have organization and planning capacity.
- Be fluent in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Be a motivated, dynamic person with high communication capacities.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Have a driver’s license and a vehicle.
- Be available to travel (within Spain and exceptionally abroad).
Cerdanyola del Vallès (UAB Campus)
Send CV and reference letters (optional) addressed to:
(include reference code KTT-14-09)