Beatriu de Pinós CALL 2014 – BP-DGR 2015
Modality B: Grants for the recruitment and placement of researchers in the Catalan science and technology system
|Candidate’s requirements:||Incompatibilities:||Duration and funding|
|a) Researchers who have obtained a doctorate from the 01/01/2008 and 3B1/12/2012 or between 01/01/2006 and 31/12/2012 in case of certain circumstances (1).
b) To have, at the time of joining the host organization, a minimum of two years of postdoctoral experience outside Spain. The two-year postdoctoral experience may have been developed in different institutions provided that the overall period of the postdoctoral fellowship is two years or longer.
c) Have at least one original publication as a first author or co-author.
d) Not have resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than twelve months in the two years immediately prior to the submission of the application.
|• Applicants or researchers in charge can only be candidates in one application within this call, regardless of the modality.||• 2 years, starting within the period comprised between the date of the publication of the final decision of the call and 1st October 2015.
• 85.022,40€ for the 2 year contract. Additionally, researchers will receive 6.000,00€ for expenses related to the participation in research and training activities during the duration of the grant.
• Applications submission: Candidates should submit the applications through Oficina Virtual de Tràmits
• Application period: December 5, 2014 to February 5, 2015
• Additional information in Modality B:
The CVC is eligible as hosting institution. All those candidates interested in applying and joining the CVC, please, send us an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject: BP-B 2015 call.
1) maternity/paternity leave; having had minors under six under their care, as well as people with physical, mental or sensorial disability or elderly people over sixty-five who depend on the beneficiary and require special care or; having had a serious illness or accident with medical leave equal to or longer than 6 months.