RAMON Y CAJAL CALL – 2014
|Candidate’s requirements:||Incompatibilities:||Duration and funding||Documents|
|RAMON Y CAJAL (175)
For senior researchers.
Application period: from December 9, 2014 to January 20, 2015 at 15.00 h.
|a) To have obtained the PhD between 01/01/2004 and 31/12/2011. This period can be extended under certain circumstances.
b) To have carried out research stays in research centers different they will join for a period of 24 months (from the date of PhD defense to the last day to submit the agreement between centers and candidates)Researchers who have been awarded their bachelor’s degree and their PhD outside the Spanish University system already fulfill this requirement.
|• Candidates can only submit one application and they cannot submit applications at the Juan de la Cierva calls
• No having being awarded with a RyC in previous calls
• No having being awarded with a Juan de la Cierva call of a duration less of 1 year
|• 5 years, starting within the 6 months after the date of the publication of the final decision of the call.
• Funding: Gross salary of 31.600,00€ minimumAdditional funding: 40.000,00€ to cover the expenses of the research activity and to be used during the first 4 years
|Applications consist of:
• Application form
• CVN (https://cvn.fecyt.es/)
• Report about the researcher’s career. (to be used the model given)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND APPLICATION SITE: here
All those candidates interested in applying and joining the CVC, please, send us an email with your CV to email@example.com, indicating in the subject: RyC – 2014 call.