LA CAIXA PREDOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP CALL – 2015
|Candidate’s requirements:||Incompatibilities:||Duration and funding|
|La Caixa Scholarships (25)
Application period deadline: February 23, 2015 at 14.00 h.
|• Spanish nationality
• To fulfill the requirements to enroll in a doctorate program or fulfill them next September 2015.
• The studies required to do a doctorate must have been completed after December 31, 2010.
• Concession will be conditional upon candidate’s admission to a doctorate program.
• English certificates required*
|• Not having being enrolled in the same doctorate studies.||• 4 years maximum, starting between September of 2015 and January of 2016.
• Funding: Gross salary
1st year: 26.000,00€
2nd year: 27.000,00€
3rd year: 29.000,00€
4th year: 31.500,00€
• Additional funding:
1500,00€: the first and second year
1700,00€ the fourth year
APPLICATION PROCESS AND DOCUMENTS:
|Includes, among other, the following data:
• Academic motivation to develop a thesis
|• DNI photocopy.
• A recent picture (DNI size) in colour.
• Complete academic transcript of the degree. Also a transcript of the master, and master studies, if this is the case.
• Copy of the English certificate.
• Document issued by the university or doctorate program staff stating that the candidate has not been enrolled in the doctorate program (to download in La Caixa web).
• Thesis director’s CV (15 pages maximum).
• Approval letter issued by the University stating that if the grant is awarded, the University will contract the candidate.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND APPLICATION SITE:
All those candidates interested in applying and joining the CVC, please, send us an email with your CV to email@example.com, indicating in the subject: LA CAIXA 2015 call.
• Cambridge University: First Certificate, Certificate in Advanced English or Certificate of Proficiency in English.
• IELTS: minimum mark 5 in Academic version or General Training.
• TOEFL: minimum mark 61 in Internet Based.
• B2.2 or higher of PAI online (Prova d’acreditació d’anglés on-line) issued by Escola d’Idiomes Moderns (EIM), Universitat de Barcelona.