The UAB has opened a new call for PhD positions. Eight of these positions are linked to research groups in the Computer Vision Center. The period for presenting applications is from May, 28th to June, 12th, 2015.
Candidates must accredit that they hold a university qualification, EHEA university qualification of at least 300 ECTS credits, or a university-awarded Master degree or equivalent, or be able to accredit this at the time of signing the contract. Candidates cannot already hold a doctoral degree. The forecast date of incorporation is October, 1st 2015.
The duration of each position is of 3 years (36 months). The total annual amount of the grant is €14.391,63 gross, payable in 12 monthly installments that include the pro-rated bonus payments. Grants additionally include the cost of public registration fees for official doctorate programs and supervision of the thesis.
More information can be found at the UAB website.
All the positions will also be linked to research groups in the Computer Vision Center (www.cvc.uab.es). The profiles and contact persons of each of these positions are:
1. Computer Vision – Scene understanding (contact: Ramon Baldrich, email@example.com)
2.Computer Vision – Context Aware Document Recognition (contact: Josep Lladós, firstname.lastname@example.org / Oriol Ramos, email@example.com)
3. Computer Vision – 3D Reconstruction (contact: Felipe Lumbreras, firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. (2 positions) Computer Vision – Neurodynamical Systems (contact: Xavier Otazu, email@example.com)
5. Computer Vision – Social Media Analysis (contact: Jordi González, firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Computer Vision – On-Board Vision / Aerial Imaging (contact: Dani Ponsa, email@example.com)
7. Computer Vision – 3D object detection and classification (contact: Antonio López, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interested candidates must send an e-mail to email@example.com with an expression of interest specifying for which profiles they are interested in, and attaching the following documentation:
- A copy of the DNI or passport
- A certificate of the academic record
- A copy of the official certificate of the university degree