The UAB has opened a new call for predoctoral positions. Two of these positions are linked to research groups in the Computer Vision Center. Candidates must accredit that they hold a university qualification, EHEA university qualification of at least 300 ECTS credits, or a university-awarded Master degree or equivalent, or be able to accredit this at the time of signing the contract. Candidates cannot already hold a doctoral degree. The forecast date of incorporation is September, 1st 2016.
The duration of each position is of 3 years (36 months). The total annual amount of the grant is €14.535,48 gross, payable in 12 monthly installments that include the pro-rated bonus payments. Grants additionally include the cost of public registration fees for official doctorate programs and supervision of the thesis.
More information can be found at the UAB website following this link:
All the positions will also be linked to research groups in the Computer Vision Center (www.cvc.uab.es). The profiles and contact persons of each of these positions are:
- Computer Vision for Autonomous Driving (contact: Joan Serrat, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Computer Vision. Document Image Analysis and Recognition (contact: Josep Lladós, email@example.com)
Interested candidates must fill in the form that will be available at http://www.uab.es/concursospdi/ and attach the following documentation:
- Registration form
- A copy of the DNI or passport
- A certificate of the academic record
- A copy of the official certificate of the university degree