We are looking for an Institutional Communications and Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the General Manager, who will work in a technological, creative and collaborative environment with international projection. Remuneration based on the values and provided experience.
- External communication:
- Institutional marketing and communication: Prepare and implant the communications plan
- Corporative, products and internal communications. Press releases elaboration.
- Diffusion of the research results and activities of the Center to institutions, media, schools. Organization and coordination of events of various nature.
- Institutional relations support (public and private organizations, national and international).
- Community Manager. Content and social media management. Corporate webside, e-marketing.
- Marketing and communications key performance Indicators. Positioning and impact measurement.
- Elaborate and actualize the Annual Report of Activities.
- Image (external and internal): Coordinate the corporative image of the Center. Branding.
- Support to the Technology Transfer Department.
- Represent the Center in communication committees of organizations in which the center participates, (CERCA, ACER, CIDAI, etc.) acting as a contact person in associations.
- Internal Communication:
- Prepare, apply and follow up of the internal communications plan (internal events, newsletter and welcome pack).
- Participation at the quality and the equality committees of the Center as communications manager. Participation on Open Science policies.
- Knowledge and/or references in research and technology field.
- Science dissemination.
- Knowledge of Technology and development issues.
- Participation in European and other international projects.
Preferable academic background in advertising and public relations, audio-visual communication or journalism.
Or trained on: master degree in areas related to audio-visual content, media and advertising, strategic planning in advertising and public relations, creative communication, marketing, online communication and social networking management, business and institutional communication.
Experience: at least three years of experience in communication and marketing.
- Service-oriented attitude (internal and external).
- High oral and written communication abilities.
- Creativity and imagination. Flexibility and flow.
- Initiative. Fast decision making
- Global vision. Good skills to stablish relationships at different levels.
- Interest in all kinds of knowledge.
- Technical Competences:
- Proficient at English, Spanish and Catalan.
- Proficient using office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel…).
- Proficient using 2.0 tools (searchers, analytics, and WordPress).
- Knowledge on graphic design tool (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premier).
Cerdanyola del Vallès, Barcelona (UAB Campus)
Send CV and reference letters (optional) addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: July 30, 2020