The 8th Annual Catalan Meeting on Computer Vision (ACMCV 2021) will be held online on the 22nd of September.
The aims of this meeting are to strengthen the Catalan academic and industrial computer vision network, to disseminate the most relevant works and to allow students from the Master in Computer Vision meet with members of the Catalan CV community.
This year’s edition will hold several events:
- Thesis defences of all the studens of the Master in Computer Vision
- A Poster session of the works presented in the previous year in international CV conference and Journals by catalan researchers or by researchers at Catalan universities.
- A Spotligth Session of the best ACMCV 2021 papers
- A Talent Session to gather companies and students
- Keynote talk: Dr. Fahad Khan, Associate Professor at MBZUAI, UAE
Registration, program, abstract submission and more information at the ACMCV’s website: acmcv.cat