Jose Antonio Iglesias
Diaz Chito, Katerine
Gonzalez, Jordi (Poal)
Parraga, Carlos Alejandro
Van de Weijer, Joost
We are pleased to announce that the Fourteenth CVC Workshop on Computer Vision Trends and Challenges (CVCR&D2019) will be held at the Computer Vision Center on July 25th, 2019.
CVCR&D will allow the presentation of the current state of the art of the students' ongoing research and the analysis of the proposals for close future lines of work, being aligned in this way with the yearly follow up event for the PhD students. The Workshop will be an exhibition of the research capabilities of CVC and it will also allow the exposition of different technological transfer projects.
Submit your abstract NOW!
- Abstracts Submission Deadline: Friday 19th July
- Presentation Slides Submission Deadline: Monday 22nd July
- Printout Posters: Friday 19th July
- CVCR&D: Thursday 25th July
CVCR&D'19 will comprise PRESENTATIONS for all PhD students, together with INFORMAL POSTER discussions during the coffee break. All the PhD students must submit:
- An abstract for the book of abstracts.
- The slides for the oral presentation.
- A poster for the informal poster session at coffe break.
In addition, the students will introduce their work to the audience in short oral presentations.
Who will present
The abstract and poster submission is mandatory for all PhD students.
Furthermore, the submission is open to (1) spin-offs of CVC, which could present their main research and applications; (2) Technological Transfer staff; and (3) rest of the researchers of CVC which may present novel ideas or challenges.
The program will be organized in a half-day workshop. It will comprise four different oral sessions with quick presentations dedicated to the several research topics related to computer vision. An informal poster session will be also held during coffe breaks. This is an excellent chance for PhD students to share their work with the CVC community and to receive valuable feedback. Moreover, we will also have a track devoted to the presentation of technological transfer projects and demo sessions.
This year we will offer two different awards:
- Best Poster Award.
- Best Presentation Award.
A book of abstracts will be created as a catalogue of the capabilities and research lines of the CVC. All documents must be written in English.
We encourage the authors to follow the following guidelines regarding formatting:
- Abstracts should be submitted using the LATEX templates provided (no Word or other text editors are allowed).
- Modifications on the paper' style (margins, font size, etc) are not allowed.
- The format of the figures must be eps or ps.
- Abstracts (max. 2 pages) in camera-ready format should be submitted. Please include the final generated PDF and all the latex files needed to compile the abstract (.tex, images, ...) enclosed in a single .zip file. The following author kit will be available to help you to format your paper:
- ABSTRACT: Abstract Template (Available now here)
- POSTER: Poster Template (Available now here)
- ORAL PRESENTATION: Presentation Template (Available here)
- If you already have a printed poster from a recent event, please feel free to re-use it and save some trees. Also joint authors are allowed to present the same poster.
The topics of interest cover, but are not limited to, the CVC research lines and development projects at large:
- Medical Imaging
- Color & Texture Analysis.
- Object Recognition.
- Image Sequence Evaluation.
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
- Machine Vision.
- Document Analysis.
- Pattern Recognition.
- And all kind of Computer Vision Applications.
Submit your abstract NOW!
Submit your (3 min) .pdf PRESENTATION
2019 Computer Vision Center | Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona