Diaz Chito, Katerine
Gonzalez, Jordi (Poal)
Parraga, Carlos Alejandro
Van de Weijer, Joost
We are pleased to announce that the Fifteenth CVC Workshop on Computer Vision Trends and Challenges (CVCR&D2020) will be held online via Microsoft Teams due to the Coronavirus crisis on July 24th, 2020.
CVCR&D will allow the presentation of the current state of the art of the students' ongoing research and the analysis of the proposals for close future lines of work, being aligned in this way with the yearly follow up event for the PhD students. The Workshop will be an exhibition of the research capabilities of CVC and it will also allow the exposition of different technological transfer projects.
(New!) CVCRD2020 Resources
CVCRD2020 Book of Proceedings: download here
CVCRD2020 Video presentations: watch all the video presentations here
CVCRD2O2O Abstracts & Posters: find all the abstracts and posters here
This year’s CVCRD will be structured in 5 different sessions. Every session will consist of 5 live presentations (5 minutes each) followed by a 15 minutes panel. Every panel will be mentored by some CVC doctors in order to foster interaction and discussion. There will be a 10 minutes break between sessions.
Due to limited time, we have decided to limit the live presentations to PhD students in the middle of their research, leaving out early stage students and last-year students who will be presenting their theses soon. However, we encourage everyone to consult and discuss the abstracts and video presentations of those who will not make the live presentation.
YOU CAN FIND THE CVCR&D PROGRAM HERE
Important: Due to the complications with the virtual format, the poster session will not be held this year. However, all the submitted posters are available and open to the CVC community here.
- Abstracts Submission Deadline: Friday 10th July
- Poster Submission (PPT slides) Deadline: Friday 10th July
- Video presentation: Friday 17th July
- CVCR&D: Friday 24th July
All the PhD students must submit:
- An abstract for the book of abstracts.
- A poster (PPT slides)
- A video presentation. The students will introduce their work to the audience in short oral presentations previously recorded. There is an instruction link(CVPR2020) that you can follow. Name your files correctly, where "$PAPER_ID$" is "firstname_lastname". Then the file should be uploaded here. If you have any problems with the recording, please contact Nuria (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Who will present
The abstract and poster submission is mandatory for all PhD students.
Furthermore, the submission is open to (1) spin-offs of CVC, which could present their main research and applications; (2) Technological Transfer staff; and (3) rest of the researchers of CVC which may present novel ideas or challenges.
This year we will be having two awards:
(1) The best presentation
A book of abstracts will be created as a catalogue of the capabilities and research lines of the CVC. All documents must be written in English.
We encourage the authors to follow the following guidelines regarding formatting:
- Abstracts should be submitted using the LATEX templates provided (no Word or other text editors are allowed).
- Modifications on the paper' style (margins, font size, etc) are not allowed.
- The format of the figures must be eps or ps.
- Abstracts (max. 2 pages) in camera-ready format should be submitted. Please include the final generated PDF and all the latex files needed to compile the abstract (.tex, images, ...) enclosed in a single .zip file. The following author kit will be available to help you to format your paper:
- ABSTRACT: Abstract Template (Available now here)
- ORAL PRESENTATION: Presentation Template (Available here)
- POSTER: Poster Template (Same template as the Presentation template, but longer)
The topics of interest cover, but are not limited to, the CVC research lines and development projects at large:
- Medical Imaging
- Color & Texture Analysis.
- Object Recognition.
- Image Sequence Evaluation.
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
- Machine Vision.
- Document Analysis.
- Pattern Recognition.
- And all kind of Computer Vision Applications.
Submissions are closed!
Submit your poster (PPT presentation)
2020 Computer Vision Center | Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona