- All submissions will be handled electronically via the wrokshop's CMT Website. Click the following link to go to the submission site: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/IWRR2018/
- Example paper submission with detailed instructions: accv2018submission.pdf LaTeX Templates (zip): accv2018kit.zip
- A complete paper should be submitted using the above templates, which are blind-submission review-formatted templates.
- The submission page length is 14 pages for content plus maximum two pages for references. Papers which violate these page limits will be rejected without review.
Camera Ready instructions
All ACCV workshop papers will be published as post-proceedings LNCS (after the meeting). The deadline to submit the camera-ready papers is 12/21/2018.
- Download here the copyright form that authors must complete, sign and submit together with the source files for publication: Contract_Book_Contributor_Consent_to_Publish_LNCS_SIP.PDF
- Follow the instructions on How to submit camera ready papers in ACCV webpage but using the IWRR Submission Website.