We inform that the submission period is open for “The Third international Workshop on Computer Vision in Vehicle Technology: From Earth to Mars” that will take place in conjunction with ECCV 2012 (Firenze, Italy) the 12th and 13th October 2012.
This Workshop aims to get together researchers in Computer Vision for automotive and unmanned aerial systems, underwater and planetary exploration as well as robotics.
The submission deadline is the 11th June 2012 and the author notification will be the 16th July 2012.
We invite the submission of original research contributions in Computer Vision addressed to:
▪ Autonomous navigation and exploration
▪ Advanced driving assistance systems
▪ Driver-vehicle advanced interfaces and driver monitoring
▪ On-board calibration of multi-camera acquisition systems (stereo rig, multimodal, networks)
▪ Systems for underwater vehicles and robots
▪ Unmanned aerial systems