I received my B.Sc. degree in Computer Science from the Universitat Jaume I (UJI) in 2008, and my M.Sc. degree in Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) in 2010. I am currently a PhD student in the Computer Science Department of the UAB and the Computer Vision Center under the supervision of Ernest Valveny and Alicia Fornés. I am an active member of the Document Analysis Group and teaching assistant at the Computer Science Department in the UAB. My research work is mainly focused on image retrieval, shape recognition and attribute-based representations.
- Image retrieval
- Shape recognition
- Word spotting
- Attribute-based representations
- [Sept 2014] Winning team in the Handwritten Keyword Spotting Competition (Track I) at ICFHR2014
- [July 2014] Paper accepted in TPAMI. Full text and code available in the project page.
- [June 2014] Paper accepted in Pattern Recognition. Full text and code available in the project page.
- [Jan 2014] Code available for the ICCV2013 paper and its extended version in the project page.
- [Sep 2013] Paper accepted for ICCV2013 in Sydney. Full text and poster can be found in the project page.
- [Sep 2012] Code available for the BMVC2012 paper for segmentation-free word spotting with Exemplar SVMs in the GitHub project page.