| CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We call for submissions of already published papers between 2021 and 2022 either in top impact factor journals such as PAMI, IJCV, TIP or highly ranked conferences such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, Eurographics, SIGGRAPH, …
The selected abstracts will gather the most relevant results of the Catalan Computer Vision community. The selection of abstracts will be based on impact, quality and a balanced presence of all Catalan academic institutions.
Accepted abstracts will be presented in the Poster Session and/or in the oral Spotlight Session during the ACMCV’22 event. With these sessions, we encourage authors to explain their work to a local audience.
➡ All submissions will be handled electronically via this form.
📅 Important dates:
- Submission deadline: Friday 9th September
- Registration deadline: Friday 16th September
📋 Poster session format:
The poster session will be held in person(*) from 17:45 to 18:45h at CVC garden.
All presenters are expected to bring and post their posters in their assigned display area.
Furthermore, the Technical Committee will invite the best-submitted works to be presented in a live Spotlight Session after the keynote talk (from 19:30 to 19:15h). In this session, the authors will have some minutes to present their work to the ACMCV audience. The authors of the selected papers will be contacted by the event’s organisers.
(*) If it is impossible for you (and for the rest of the authors) to attend in person but you would like to present your work at the conference, please indicate this in the submission form. The ACMCV organization will consider online participation in exceptional cases.
‼️ Author responsibilities:
- Submitted works must be already published in peer-review publications.
- Authors agree that if the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors will register for the conference (free cost).
- In order to attend ACMCV’22, all the attendees (whether presenters of posters or not) must register for the event via this link.
- Authors allow the ACMCV organization to share on the event website all the materials submitted in the form (links, title, abstract,…)