Perception EngineerThe Computer Vision Center is seeking applications to fill a Perception engineer position for the project “PUBLIC TRANSPORT WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES IN A RURAL ENVIRONMENT” MAIN DUTIES Design, programming and benchmarking of algorithms in real-time for perception tracking and intentions of a robotic vehicle based on camera images, radar and geolocalization; working with different sensor data, synthetic and real. JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE Candidate must have knowledge and/or experience in:
- Experience with Deep Learning. Preferred libraries: pytorch and tensorflow.
- Experience with perception motion tasks: tracking, object intentions and pose estimation.
- Experience working with real outdoor datasets: KITTI, Cityscapes, Waymo, etc
- Programming languages. C++, Python, ROS (Robot Operating System)/Autoware/etc.
- Linux, Windows environment, on-board systems.
- Multicultural and multidisciplinary teamwork, fluent in English.
- Experience with autonomous driving projects
- Experience with 3D perception tasks and data representation such as voxel grids, raw points, etc.
- Experience with multiple sensorial data: camera images, LiDAR and radar