Simulation Team Senior Artist
The Computer Vision Center is seeking applications to fill a 3D senior artist position for the project “PUBLIC TRANSPORT WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES IN A RURAL ENVIRONMENT”.
Design, programming and configure 3D animated assets to be included in CARLA simulator or other PBRs environments (octane or similar). Troubleshoot and provide solutions to issues related to asset creation, performance, and technical requirements.
Work well within the team environment and be able to initiate and lead other team members.
Collaborate with the art and design teams to layout project areas which are engaging and visually realistic.
Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidate must have knowledge and/or experience in:
- 5+ years as environment artist.
- Understanding of Maya/Max, Substance Designer/Painter, and Z-brush.
- Solid experience generating pbr materials and shaders.
Advanced experience with real-time 3D package. Unreal Engine 4.
- Ability to collaborate and contribute effectively in a team environment.
- Linux, Windows environment.
- Multicultural and multidisciplinary teamwork, fluent in English.
Candidate with the following knowledge and/or experience will be evaluated positively, but are not mandatory:
- Experience with Blueprints.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Experience on videogames industry, involved in AAA games.
- Development in similar environments.
This list is of maximums, but there may be a candidate who, although he / she does not meet all these requirements, is very suitable. Likewise, a candidate may contribute knowledge and / or experiences not included in this list, but which are considered relevant to the position.
Campus UAB, Bellaterra. (Cerdanyola del Vallès, Barcelona).
SALARY & TERM OF CONTRACT
Salary according to CVC labor categories. Contract until July 31, 2022, possibility of extension.
To apply, please send your CV via the online form, indicating this offer code: 03052021_TDA_STSA.
You can find the online form here: http://www.cvc.uab.es/?page_id=107
This contract may be financed by the project PUBLIC TRANSPORT WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES IN THE RURAL ENVIRONMENT. This operation is part of Eix 1 of the TDA-Smart Catalonia Sector Plan.