AI-CVC Program Coordinator
Reference: 26112021_AI_CVC PROGRAM COORDINATOR
The Computer Vision Center (CVC) is a public research center established in 1995 by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and the Generalitat de Catalunya (CERCA network centers). The CVC is an established center with a staff of over 150 researchers and support personnel. It is an international reference in the field of computer vision and has an intensive activity in knowledge transfer.
Context and Mission:
CVC wishes to add to its staff an AI-CVC PROGRAM COORDINATOR.
The successful candidate will coordinate the AI-CVC Program, focusing on coordinating strategic projects and the participation of the center in national and international AI initiatives and structures.
One of the main projects of this program is to coordinate the executive secretariat of AIRA (Artificial Intelligence Research Alliance), a new instrument of the Catalan Strategy on Artificial Intelligence, that will implement actions to promote scientific research, talent creation, retention and capture, training and internationalisation.
– Coordinate CVC’s strategic projects.
– Coordinate CVC’s participation in national and international AI initiatives / structures.
– Coordinate the AIRA.CAT alliance
Mandatory skill requirements
- University degree in Engineering (Telecommunications, IT), Computer Science or similar.
- Experience in research management, prior experience in soliciting / managing EU projects.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Fluency in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Be a motivated, dynamic person with high communication capacities.
- Travel availability (within Spain and abroad).
Highly valuable skills
- University Master in Engineering (Telecommunications, IT), Computer Science or similar and at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position. Background in artificial intelligence.
- Knowledge in business administration and innovation management will be taken into consideration.
– Workplace: Cerdanyola del Vallès (UAB Campus)
– Full-time contract, negotiable salary depending on experience.
– Flexible working hours, which enables to conciliate work and personal life. On-site work 3 days a week so as to coordinate with the rest of the team.
Applicants must submit their curriculum vitae through CVC webpage online form, indicating this offer code: 26112021_AI_CVC PROGRAM COORDINATOR
*Important: it is imperative to indicate offer code; otherwise, application might not be
1. Pre-selection: determination of compliance with the minimum requirements of the offer.
2. Selection: assessment of the preselected candidates by scoring based on objective
3. Potential candidates will be contacted to set up an interview.
Application deadline January 30, 2022
For more information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the job offer code in the subject.