INVESTIGO | Post-doc researcher position to join Learning and Machine Perception Group
Are you under 30 years old? Are you looking for a job? Would you like to work in an international research and innovation environment?
At CVC we want to expand our team with a post-doctoral researcher profile within the framework of the INVESTIGO programme for recruitment of young job seekers to carry out research and innovation – Funded by the European Union – NextGenerationEU. Official code: 200034ID4
1 post-doc researcher position to join Learning and Machine Perception Group
Work on new research projects focusing on the use of Artificial Intelligence techniques for Generative Models for 3D image experiences from 2D images.
● Perform research on diffusion models for image generation
● Co-supervise PhD students on the topic of generative models
● Publish results in top conferences in the field
▶ Education: PhD degree in artificial intelligence or related subject
▶ Essential knowledge and professional experience:
● Previous experience in deep learning, preferably in generative models
● Proven record of top publications at main venues (CVPR, ICCV, NeurIPS, ICML, etc)
● Fluency in English
▶ Be over 16 years old and under 30 years old.
▶ Candidates cannot have been linked to the Institution through a contractual relationship in the last 6 months prior to the start of the contract.
● The place of work will be at Computer Vision Center, at the UAB Campus (Cerdanyola del Vallès)
● We offer a full-time contract (37,5 hours per week)
● Duration: 24 months
● Starting date: before September 01, 2023
● The annual gross remuneration will be determined based on the Programme’s Call
All applications must include a full CV in English and must be sent through the online form at the end of this offer.
For more information about the offer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference INVESTIGO in the subject of the message.
As required by the call, it is made explicit and published in this job offer: The measures approved by the entity regarding gender equality through this link.
OTM-R principles for selection processes
The CVC is committed to Open Transparent and Merit-based Recruitment (OTM-R) for any potential candidate in all our processes. In 2015 we received the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R) award. Through an extensive and continuous process, we improve the conditions and opportunities at CVC. With these actions, the CVC is committed to the principles of the European Charter for Researchers, as well as the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers. For more information follow this link.