AWAAIT is looking for a Computer Vision Engineer (f/m) to reinforce its R&D team.
- Develop algorithms to solve computer vision problems
- Take ownership of the resolution of the problems assigned
- Capacity to deliver effective solutions on-time, even if they are not perfect
- Machine Learning, particularly neural networks
Skills that are considered a plus
What we offer
- Immediate incorporation, indefinite contract
- Remuneration according to the candidate’s professional profile, skills and experience, within the €27k-€40k range
- The satisfaction of seeing your algorithms working in real-time operations, being able to monitor their goodness and to detect how to keep them improving over time
- Flexible work schedule
- Nice workspace located nearby Pl. Francesc Macià (08017 Barcelona)
In case of interest:
Please send an email with your CV (with a special focus on your skills and practice in Computer Vision) to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 14th 2019 with the subject: “Computer Vision Engineer”
Awaait Artificial Intelligence S.L. was founded in Barcelona in 2014 with the objective of providing innovative real-time solutions for complex problems using Artificial Intelligence and mobile technology.
AWAAIT obtained a European Commission grant (2017-2020, within the H2020 SMEI programme) to scale up and internationalize its fare evasion detection technology. It is currently growing, with its activity already expanding to three countries in Europe and two more in the Americas.
AWAAIT has an active and creative R&D team of six developers and researchers currently, working in new and challenging computer vision problems, mostly in the public transport field.
Download the job offer here