The Master in Computer Vision (MCV) has been designed to join the research expertise of four Barcelona universities to offer the students an updated program of methods and foundations of emerging technology as it is computer vision, whose impact is increasing in a wide range of intelligent systems.
This master's degree program attempts to tackle the need for qualified personnel in this field, since computer vision is becoming a fundamental component in multiple systems, such as assisting medical diagnosis and surgery, car driving, quality control and surveillance applications, or improving interfaces for multimedia data access.
The following institutions organize this master's program:
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) – coordinating institution
- Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC)
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF)
- Universitat de Barcelona (UB)
This Master's is sponsored by the Computer Vision Center (CVC)