Computer Vision has become a worldwide mainstream research area. Catalonia has an extensive community in the field since most of Catalan universities have research groups dedicated to its study and many small and large companies are leading the development of products using these technologies. The aim of this meeting is threefold:
- To strengthen the Catalan academic and industrial computer vision network.
- To disseminate within the community the most relevant works in that network that have already been published abroad.
- To allow students from the Master in CV (MCV) meet with members of the Catalan CV community and prospective employers.
Dates & Venue:
- Submission deadline: September 15th, 2020
- Registration deadline: September 18th, 2020
- ACMCV 2020: September 22nd, 2020
- Venue: Online
- 9:00 – 12:00 h: Master thesis defences
- 9:00 -12:00 h: Online poster session
- 12:00 h: Keynote Talk: Dr. Jordi Pont-Tuset (Google Research). “Connecting Vision and Language with Localized Narratives”. Watch the talk
- 12:45 h: Spotlight of Best ACMCV 2020 Papers.
- 13:30 h – Awards and closing
Connecting Vision and Language with Localized Narratives – Dr. Jordi Pont-Tuset (Google Research)
- Mastes Thesis Defences | List of abstracts
- Poster session & papers submission | List of papers
- Keynote Talk | Watch the video
- Spotlight Session | Watch the video | List of papers
- ACMCV 2021 Program | Download the program
- Maria Vanrell (CVC/UAB)
- Javier Vázquez (UPF)
- Xavier Baró (UOC)
- Dimosthenis Karatzas (CVC/UAB)
- Xavier Giró i Nieto (UPC)
- Coloma Ballester (UPF)
- Fernando Vilariño (CVC/UAB)
- Josep LLadós (CVC/UAB)
- Pau Riba (CVC/UAB)
Event organization & Communication:
- Núria Martínez Segura (CVC)