Pre-Doc Position within Up4Health Projecthttp://iam.cvc.uab.es) from the Computer Vision Center offers a 4 year predoc contract associated to the Up4Health project funded by the Spanish Government. The goal of the project is to develop multi-view predictive methods able to model clinical data uncertainty dynamically collected from user interactions and multimodal sensors and scans. Uncertainty in data (coming from either manual annotations or scan parameters) will be included in classifiers’ training by optimizing several measures of feature variability along with the classification loss in a multi-objective approach implemented in a deep learning architecture with multi-task learning. Methods will be applied to two medical application scenarios:
- Lung Cancer Personalized Early Diagnosis (LuCaD).
- Driving Performance evaluation of patients with Neurodegenerative Diseases (NeuroDrive). The candidate must have a degree in Mathematics (preferable), Physics or Engineering. A master in computer vision, mathematical modelling for engineers or similar is required. The ideal candidate should have a strong mathematical background, computational skills, fluent English and be fond of medical image processing.
- Apply in the official online application: http://www.ciencia.gob.es/portal/site/MICINN/menuitem.791459a43fdf738d70fd325001432ea0/?vgnextoid=14d767e8fd8cd610VgnVCM1000001d04140aRCRD&vgnextchannel=115222e988f75610VgnVCM1000001d04140aRCRD&vgnextfmt=formato2&id3=695779e29e9cd610VgnVCM1000001d04140a____ (and click “presentación de la solicitud”) and upload the following docs:
- Copy of the valid passport, in case of non-Spanish candidates living outside Spain
- Copy of the transcripts and diploma of master studies (official document). If master is not finished yet, a certificate with the grades obtained up to now.
- Copy of the transcripts and diploma of bachelor (official document). If bachelor is not finished yet, a certificate with the grades obtained up to now.
- CV of the candidate (in Spanish or English). Free format
- In case of disability, a disability certificate
- Send the CV to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.