Project Manager<![CDATA[REF: 18092020_TDA_PROJECT MANAGER The Computer Vision Center is seeking applications to fill a Project Manager position (Labor category at CVC: Programme Director) for the project PUBLIC TRANSPORT WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES IN A RURAL ENVIRONMENT” MAIN DUTIES: Design and planning of project tasks and milestones; team management; continuous monitoring of the evolution of the project at all levels; selection and coordination with suppliers and collaborators; decision- making. JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE Candidate must have knowledge and/or experience in:
- Robotic vehicle full‐stack: on-board sensors, perception, decision-making, simulation, vehicle-to-X Communications, deep neural network training, comprehensive validation (from units to the complete System).
- Programming languages: C++, Python, Pytorch/Tensorflow, ROS (Robot Operating System)/Autoware/etc., CAN bus or similar, CARLA Simulator.
- Project management tools: planning, task traceability, Github, etc.
- Linux, Windows environment, on-board systems.
- Multicultural and multidisciplinary teamwork, fluent in English.