Control Manager<![CDATA[The Computer Vision Center is seeking applications to fill a Control Manager* position for the project PUBLIC TRANSPORT WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES IN A RURAL ENVIRONMENT” MAIN DUTIES: Design and programming of algorithms in real-time for planning and maneuver control of a robotic vehicle based on perception, geolocation and vehicle-to-X data; decision-making algorithms for risky situations; management of the control team and interaction with the perception team. JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Candidate must have knowledge and/or experience in:
- Multi-sensorial fusion: perception, vehicle-to-X communications and geolocation data, etc.
- Planning and control algorithm for autonomous navigation, as well as decision-making algorithms for risky situations.
- Programming languages. C++, Python, ROS (Robot Operating System)/Autoware/etc. Standards such as OpenScenario, OpenDrive, etc., and co-simulation concepts.
- Linux, Windows environment, on-board systems.
- Multicultural and multidisciplinary teamwork, fluent in English.