Postdoctoral Research Position for Interactive and Augmented Modelling research groupPurpose We are seeking a full-time post-doctoral researcher with a strong background in medical imaging, anatomy modelling and image processing applied in the development of intelligent endoscopic support Systems. He/she will be responsible for designing and developing our three main objectives to achieve the goal of the project development plan: to produce a protoype of CYBERLUNG already tested in an intelligent operating room. Requirements/Skills
- PhD in computer science.
- The post-doc researcher should meet some required technical skills in terms of knowledge of libraries and programs.
- Programming languages: Matlab and Python
- Machine learning libraries.
- Deep Learning toolboxes.
- Be able to work independently as well as within an interdisciplinary team, fluent in English.
- Good communication skills.