Simulation Team Junior Artist
The Computer Vision Center is seeking applications to fill two 3D junior artist positions for the project “PUBLIC TRANSPORT WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES IN A RURAL ENVIRONMENT”.
Design, programming and configure 3D animated assets to be included in Carla Simulator.
Work with the Lead Artist on creation realistic environments. Implement in UE4 3D assets.
Interpret concepts to create 3D assets and environments.
Understand the project requirements and develop high quality 3D models accordingly.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidate must have knowledge and/or experience in:
- Design of AAA game quality 3D assets while still being memory and time efficient, working with tools like Maya, Substance and Blender.
- Animation of AAA game quality 3D assets like people, animals and vehicles, working with tools like Maya, Substance and Blender.
- MOCAP data importing.
- CARLA simulator and PBR environments assets development.
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and great team-player.
- Linux, Windows environment.
- Multicultural and multidisciplinary teamwork, fluent in English.
Candidate with the following knowledge and/or experience will be evaluated positively, but are not mandatory:
- Ms. related with points 1 and 2
- Experience on videogames industry, involved in AAA games.
- Development in similar environments.
This list is of maximums, but there may be a candidate who, although he / she does not meet all these requirements, is very suitable. Likewise, a candidate may contribute knowledge and / or experiences not included in this list, but which are considered relevant to the position.
Campus UAB, Bellaterra. (Cerdanyola del Vallès, Barcelona).
SALARY & TERM OF CONTRACT
Salary according to CVC labor categories. Contract until May 30, 2022 possibility of extension.
Deadline to submit application: May 21, 2021
To apply, please send your CV via the online form, indicating this offer code: 03052021_TDA_STJA.
You can find the online form here: http://www.cvc.uab.es/?page_id=107
This contract may be financed by the project PUBLIC TRANSPORT WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES IN THE RURAL ENVIRONMENT. This operation is part of Eix 1 of the TDA-Smart Catalonia Sector Plan.