Motion Control Engineer – Local Planning (ADAS)
The Computer Vision Center is seeking applications to fill a Motion Control Engineer position for the project PUBLIC TRANSPORT WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES IN A RURAL ENVIRONMENT” and mainly focused on local planning
Design and programming of algorithms in real-time for planning and maneuver control of a robotic vehicle based on perception, geolocation and vehicle-to-X data; decision-making algorithms for risky situations;
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Candidate must have knowledge and/or experience in:
- Multi-sensorial fusion: perception, vehicle-to-X communications and geolocation data, etc.
- Planning and control algorithm for autonomous navigation, as well as decision-making algorithms for risky situations.
- Programming languages. C++, Python, ROS (Robot Operating System)/Autoware/etc. Standards such as OpenScenario, OpenDrive.
- Simulation Environments (CARLA).
- Linux, Windows environment, on-board systems.
- Multicultural and multidisciplinary teamwork, fluent in English.
This list is of maximums, but there may be a candidate who, although he / she does not meet all these requirements, is very suitable. Likewise, a candidate may contribute knowledge and / or experiences not included in this list, but which are considered relevant to the position.
University Master or Degree in Engineering (Telecommunications, IT), Computer Science or similar
Campus UAB, Bellaterra. (Cerdanyola del Vallès, Barcelona).
Salary & Terms of contract:
Salary according to Laboral Category. Contract until April 30, 2022, possibility of extension.
Deadline to submit application: May 31, 2021
How to apply?
To apply, please send your CV via the online form, indicating this offer code: 18052021_TDA_MOTION_CONTROL.
You can find the online form here: http://www.cvc.uab.es/?page_id=107
This contract is financed by the project PUBLIC TRANSPORT WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES IN THE RURAL ENVIRONMENT. This operation is part of Eix 1 of the TDA-SmartCatalonia Sector Plan.