INVESTIGO | Technologist position to join the Innovation Unit
Are you under 30 years old? Are you looking for a job? Would you like to work in an international research and innovation environment?
At CVC we want to expand our team with a technologist profile within the framework of the INVESTIGO programme for recruitment of young job seekers to carry out research and innovation – Funded by the European Union – NextGenerationEU.
Official code: 200034TG5
1 technologist position to join Innovation Unit
● Implementation of Deep Learning-based models to develop solutions in the field of Industry 4.0.
● Deep Learning techniques applied to object detection and tracking (Mask-RCNN), Transformers, 3D reconstruction (NeRF), text recognition (OCR) and hyper-spectral image analysis.
● Design of assemblies in the laboratory of the Computer Vision Center: working with cameras, lighting, optics and filters.
▶ Education: University degree in Computer Science, Data Analysis, Mathematics or similar.
▶ Essential knowledge and professional experience:
o Knowledge: Artificial intelligence, image processing, Python, Deep Learning
▶ Be over 16 years old and under 30 years old.
▶ Candidates cannot have been linked to the Institution through a contractual relationship in the last 6 months prior to the start of the contract.
● The place of work will be at Computer Vision Center, at the UAB Campus (Cerdanyola del Vallès)
● We offer a full-time contract (37,5 hours per week)
● Duration: 24 months
● Starting date: before September 01, 2023
● The annual gross remuneration will be determined based on the Programme’s Call
All applications must include a full CV in English and must be sent through the online form at the end of this offer.
For more information about the offer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference INVESTIGO in the subject of the message.
As required by the call, it is made explicit and published in this job offer: The measures approved by the entity regarding gender equality through this link.
OTM-R principles for selection processes
The CVC is committed to Open Transparent and Merit-based Recruitment (OTM-R) for any potential candidate in all our processes. In 2015 we received the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R) award. Through an extensive and continuous process, we improve the conditions and opportunities at CVC. With these actions, the CVC is committed to the principles of the European Charter for Researchers, as well as the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers. For more information follow this link.