Several CVC papers were presented at WACV 2022
The Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision, WACV 2022, took place on 4-8 January. CVC contributed with several papers:
- Class-Balanced Active Learning for Image Classification (Javad Zolfaghari Bengar, Joost van de Weijer, Laura Lopez Fuentes, Bogdan Raducanu)
- One-shot Compositional Data Generation for Low Resource Handwritten Text Recognition (Mohamed Ali Souibgui, Ali Furkan Biten, Sounak Dey, Alicia Fornes, Yousri Kessentini, Lluis Gomez, Dimosthenis Karatzas and Josep Llados)
- Is An Image Worth Five Sentences? A New Look into Semantics for Image-Text Matching (Ali Furkan Biten, Andres Mafla, Lluis Gomez, Dimosthenis Karatzas)
- Let there be a clock on the beach: Reducing Object Hallucination in Image Captioning (Ali Furkan Biten, Lluis Gomez, Dimosthenis Karatzas)
- InfographicVQA (Minesh Mathew, Viraj Bagal, Ruben Tito, Dimosthenis Karatzas, Ernest Valveny and C.V. Jawahar)
In addition, our research center hosted an interesting CVC-WACV internal seminar on 28 January.